We are excited to be a part of our community in many ways and love to see our facility used for a variety of events. Below are a few guidelines for our events.
- Events can be scheduled for Monday-Thursday after 7:30 pm, Saturday after 5:00, or Sunday after 3pm. These times are the time the host can get into the shop, please allow time for set up if necessary (for example, you may want to have your guests arrive at 5:30 for a Saturday event, you as the host could arrive at 5:00).
- Our facility has seating for 50 with adequate space for mingling.
- You are welcome to bring prepared food to serve in the dining area. Guests are not permitted in the kitchen or behind the counter. Outside drinks are not permitted.
- The first pot of drip brew coffee (decaf & regular) is complimentary, each additional pot is $5.00 each.
- A barista will be on site to prepare espresso based and specialty drinks.
- All items, excluding merchandise, can be purchased with a 10% discount.
- We feature items from Colebrook Bakery, which is known for their exquisite cakes. A special cake order can be arranged for your event at an additional cost.
- Full food menu can be made available when discussed prior to event.
- Minimal decorating is permitted but must be removed before leaving the premises.
- Furniture can be moved only with the assistance of staff. Sofas cannot be moved.
FEE: $120 for first hour; $60 for each additional hour. You will receive 30 minutes before and 20 minutes after your scheduled time at no additional cost. More than 30 minutes past/prior agreed upon time will count for an additional hour.
- Coffee Station can keep a tab and host pays at the end of the night. This allows your guests to order any items off the menu. If you would like to limit the number of drinks that can be ordered, you can provide drink tickets that each guest receives upon arrival to redeem for a drink anytime during the event.
- Purchases can be paid by guests as they are ordered.
- Host can purchase pitchers/air pots of beverages from which guests can serve themselves. Gallons of cold drinks are $20 each (provides approximately 14 servings), Air pots of hot drinks are $15 each (provides approximately 10 servings).
A deposit of $60 is required to reserve your date. This amount is non-refundable if cancelled within 10 days of the event.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please don’t hesitate to call or email The Coffee Station at email@example.com with any further questions.